Products Refrigerant and heat transfer fluids
- The operating temperatures are possible from -40°C up to +120°C depending on the concentration.
- The inhibitors used reliably protect all materials normally used in plant construction against sludge formation and corrosion.
PEKASOL® FG references
- PEKASOL® FG is already used in many areas
used in food production.
It's NSF tested, through these certificates runs a tax audit much easier.
The antifreeze with NSF approval for the Food industry!
All advantages at a glance
- PEKASOL® FG is NSF-certified according to HT1
- especially for the producing and processing food industry
- PEKASOL® FG is absolutely harmless in the event of accidental, unscheduled contact with the food to be produced and there is no health hazard in the event of unintentional consumption.
- All ingredients are listed as food additives by the FDA and approved as a complete product.
- PEKASOL® FG is free of nitrite, amine, borate, silicate and nitrate.
- Each individual concentration has a separate registration number.
The PEKASOL® FG System
- PEX FG cleaning agent (before filling)
- PEKASOL® FG (antifreeze)
- KOROSIN FG (corrosion protection additive)
Refrigerant and heat transfer fluids
Pekasol FG cold and heat transfer fluid
The inhibitors reliably protect all materials commonly used in plant construction from sludge and corrosion.
Pekasol L heat transfer fluid
®PEKASOL L is free of nitrite, amine and phosphate.
®PEKASOL 2000 refrigerant based on organic salts
®PEKASOL 2000 is amine-, nitrite- and phosphate-free.
®PEKASOL 50 -100 Heat transfer fluid
®PEKASOLar 100 and its dilutions are colourless and odourless liquids based on propylene glycol with newly developed additives, especially for use in flat and vacuum tube collectors and their combinations with heating systems, geothermal probe systems and heat pumps.
PEKASOLar 100 is free of borates, phosphates, silicates, amines, nitrites and nitrates.
GLYKOSOL N Refrigerant and heat transfer fluid
GLYKOSOL WP Anti-freeze agent
GLYKOSOL WP WP has been specially developed for use as a frost and corrosion protection medium in heat pumps and ground probes.
SPECIAL PRODUCTS Refrigerant and heat transfer fluids
Heat transfer medium with extremely low electrical conductivity
CHLORISOL Calcium chloride-based cold
cold transfer medium based on potassium carbonate (potash)
GLYKOSOL 100 cold
transfer medium based on alcoholic compounds frost-proof down to -100 °C
INHIBITORS and ASSISTANTS
KOROSIN N Corrosion Protection
Concentrate for GLYKOSOL N and Water Systems
KOROSIN L corrosion protection
concentrate for ®PEKASOL L
corrosion protection concentrate for ®PEKASOL 2000 solutions
PALGAN PHB 20
bactericide for algae and mucus control in glycol and water systems
ANTISCHAUM Special defoamer for glycol and water systems.