PEKASOL® FG is used as a coolant by well-known companies in the food industry.
- Application temperatures are possible from -40°C up to +120°C depending on concentration
- The inhibitors used reliably protect all materials commonly used in plant construction from silting and corrosion
PEKASOL® FG References
- PEKASOL® FG is already used in many areas of
used in food production.
It is NSF tested, through these certificates runs a tax audit much easier.
The antifreeze with NSF approval for the food industry!
All advantages at a glance
- PEKASOL® FG is NSF certified according to HT1
- especially for the producing and processing food industry
- PEKASOL® FG is absolutely safe in the event of accidental, unplanned contact with the foodstuff to be produced, and there is no risk to health in the event of accidental consumption.
- All ingredients are listed as food additives with the FDA and approved as a whole product
- PEKASOL® FG is free of nitrite, amine, borate, silicate and nitrate.
- Each individual concentration has a separate registration number
The PEKASOL® FG System
- PEX FG Cleaning agent (before filling)
- PEKASOL® FG (antifreeze)
- KOROSIN FG (corrosion protection additive)
®PEKASOL FG Refrigerant and heat transfer fluid
based on 1,2 propylene glycol for food processing and manufacturing companies with certification by NSF
The inhibitors reliably protect all materials commonly used in plant engineering from silting and corrosion.
is certified by NSF according to HT1 in various ready-to-use dilutions and is exclusively offered by us in these concentrations. All ingredients are listed and approved as food additives by the FDA. In the event of an accident, contamination of food products with the antifreeze is therefore absolutely safe and there is no risk to health in the event of accidental consumption.
®PEKASOL FG is free from nitrite, amine, borate, silicate and nitrate.
NSF has certified the concentrate as well as the ready-to-use mixtures indicated in the dilution table. Only any ready-to-fill dilution supplied by us as indicated in the dilution table complies with the NSF release. Each individual concentration has a separate registration number (see dilution table), which you can also find on the NSF website at www.nsfwhitebook.org by entering the company name or product name.
The application temperatures are possible from -40°C up to +120°C depending on the concentration.
The ®PEKASOL FG system
consists of PEX FG, ®Pekasol FG and Korosin FG
PEX FG Cleaning
We recommend flushing all new systems or equipment to be filled. In all newly constructed plants where steel is used, flushing is absolutely necessary to remove flash rust, metal chips and other dirt.
Flushing with an 8-10% PEX FG cleaning solution optimally prepares your system for the use of PEKASOL® FG.
The rinsing solution can be disposed of down the drain.
NSF-certified PEKASOL® FG heat transfer fluid
For food processing and manufacturing companies and other applications where food grade quality is important.
KOROSIN FG Anti-corrosion additive
KOROSIN FG is an additive for increasing the anti-corrosive content
in a system operated with PEKASOL FG.
PEKASOL® FG is already used in many areas of food production. It is NSF approved, through these certificates an audit runs much easier.